Grapevine Testing and Other Services
If you have budwood you want to propagate, or, if you have a production problem in your vineyard, and it is related to the presence of one of the commonly-encountered viral, fungal, or bacterial plant pathogens of Vitis spp., there is a high probability of detection given the proper sample at the right time of the year. Agri-Analysis provides assays to detect the following grapevine pathogens:
- grapevine geminivirus aka grapevine red blotch associated virus (GRBaV)
- Grapevine leafroll-associated virus type 1 (GLRaV-1)
- Grapevine leafroll-associated virus type 2 (GLRaV-2)
- Grapevine leafroll-associated virus type 3 (GLRaV-3)
- Grapevine leafroll-associated virus type 4 & 5 (GLRaV-4&5)
- Grapevine leafroll-associated virus type 7 (GLRaV-7)
- Grapevine leafroll-associated virus type 9 (GLRaV-9)
- Grapevine fleck virus (GFkV)
- Grapevine fanleaf virus (GFLV)
- Grapevine virus A (GVA)
- Grapevine virus B (GVB)
- Grapevine virus D (GVD)
- Rupestris stem-pitting associated virus (RSPaV)
- Grapevine rootstock stem lesion associated virus (GRSLaV, Red Globe virus)
- Tomato ring spot virus (grapevine yellow vein disease)
- Xylella fastidiosa (Pierce's Disease)
- Vine Decline fungi (Esca, Petri disease):
- Phaeoacremonium spp.
- Phaeomoniella chlamydospora
- Phytophthora spp.
- Cylindrocarpon spp.
- Armillaria mellea (Oak root fungus)
- Eutypa spp.
- Botryosphaeria spp.
- Phomopsis viticola
- Agrobacterium vitis (the tumorigenic strain of A.vitis)
Seed Health Testing
- Black Rot – Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris
- Rice Blast – Pyricularia grisea
Tomato and Pepper
- Bacterial Canker – Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. michiganensis
- Bacterial Spot – Xanthomonas campestris pv. vesicatoria
- Bacterial Speck – Pseudomonas syringae pv. tomato
- TMV, TRSV, ToRSV, ToMV, other viruses
Soil Content of Seed Lot
- If determination of soil content of the seed lot is needed, please submit a 100 gm sample, and include specific seed lot identification for the report.
- Diagnosis of bacterial, fungal and viral diseases of various other crops
- Detection and quantification of pathogen propagules (e.g. Phytophthora, Pythium, Verticillium, Aspergillus) in soil
- Custom Contract research projects
For our service brochure, please click here: page 1 and page 2. Click here to download a sample request form. For testing cost, please contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.506.9852.